- One-window operation with simplified procedures
- All facilities like water, electricity, gas and telecommunications made available
- Peaceful, secure, environmentally protected, and pollution-free work area
All authorization documents of entry and exit of goods from the zones are issued by EPZA free of cost on the same day disposal basis. These documents include:
- Incoming gate pass for subcontracting items
- Entry gate pass for items of repair & maintenance
- Gate passes for petty items
- Authentication for export NOC
- Export gate pass for sample consignments
- Out-going gate pass for subcontracting items
- Exit gate pass for items of repair & maintenance
- Exit/entry gate passes for same day return
- Late shipment authorization
- Authentication of documents of reverse subcontracting
- Authentication for disposal of waste material in tariff area
- Authentication of documents under Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
The EPZA has approved a panel of clearing/forwarding agents holding valid Custom House Licenses and against deposit of EPZA fee. A list of agents can be obtained from the EPZA office. They offer a choice of selection to the investors.
Water, Electricity, Gas, Telephone Facilities at Site
The Authority processes all applications for utilities’ connections at the factory premises. The Authority facilitates in obtaining electricity, gas, telephone and water connections by coordinating with utility agencies and keeps a follow-up on all matters relating to billing or any other issue.
The factories in the required zones are to be constructed in accordance with approved construction bye-laws. The investors may hire their own contractors or can avail the services of contractors already working in the EPZs.
Issuance of VIP Cards/Car Stickers to Investors
The VIP identification will ensure to the investors a hassle-free movement in the zone.
Generalized System of Preference Certificate
This certification is issued by the Authority to eligible categories of units.
Authentication of Identity Cards to Labour
The EPZA authenticates the ID Cards issued to the labour by zone units. Unauthorized entry is strictly prohibited into the zone.
Offshore Banking Units
The Zone is exempted from all provisions of the Foreign Exchange Regulations Act, 1947 (VII of 1947), State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956 (XXXIII of 1956) and Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962 (LVII of 1962).