Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA) is a Pakistan Government venture, conceived and designed to increase and improve the exports of the country. Its main objectives are accelerating the pace of industrialization in the country and enhancing the volume of exports by creating an enabling environment for investors to initiate ambitious export-oriented projects in the Zones which would, as a corollary, create job opportunities, bring in new technology and attract foreign investment.
To create enabling environment for promotion / setting up of efficient and environment friendly industries to achieve overall objective of export led growth in line with EPZA’s mandate.
To mobilize and promote utilization of the national resources, for socio-economic development of the country by enhancing exports. This task is carried out through coordination between national development agencies, external cooperation programs and technical assistance; and through the promotion of private sector investments.
- HR Plan For Disable Quota
- Private/Public Private Partnership, Export Processing Zones, Rules 2022 for Comments/Feedback.
- Shariah Compliance Certificate
- Notice Inviting Tender
- Technical Proposal Result for KEPZ Phase-III
- Circular 20 January, 2022
- EPZA At a Glance
- Budget 2019-2020
- Officer Directory
- EPZA’s Projects
- BAN on Sale/Transfer of Units
- Financial Statements 2009-10